Jon has been wanting to cut Ryker's hair pretty much since the day he was born. He gave him his first little buzz at only 5 weeks old, shaving the back bottom part of his hair. Then he did a little more at 7 months, and now at 9 months I decided it was time to get rid of it all. We went to Pam's for dinner last week and I told her to go for it. His hair was getting to long on top and when you did anything with it he just had a major comb over, so I let go and decided it was time for a buzz cut. I was a little sad at first, I loved playing with his hair, but now I LOVE it! He is such a handsome little man! The bad thing though is that he looks so BIG! He aged like a year when we cut his hair, he looks like a different kid! I'm glad we did it though, as hard as it was to decide to do. He looks very good!
The shaving begins...
Ryker wondering what is going on???
HeLp!!!
He still likes Aunt Pam!
The finished product!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love it! I remember when we buzzed Trae for the first time...
He looks so cute! So grown up now!
How fun! I remember my first hair cut (ok maybe not).
majorly time for an update!!!!!
I love those pictures! His little face expressions are perfect! What a handsome little man!
Post a Comment