
Growing, growing, and growing. I have reached week 31 and so far this baby has decided to stay put. Since I had contractions and was in the hospital at 27 weeks, I haven't had any other scares. As of lately though, my feet, ankles, and calves are quite swollen and don't seem to want to change any time soon. I am doing my best to stay out of the heat and keep my feet up, but it doesn't happen as often as it needs to. I am also back to not sleeping very well. It is getting hard to get comfortable, and it's hot, so I toss and turn all night. Jordyn and Pressley are getting very excited about their baby brother. They hug and kiss my tummy several times a day every day and put their hands on my tummy to try to feel him kick or move. He has been doing quite a bit of that lately too. He likes to move to my right side and push out as far as he can. Pressley had a habit of doing the same thing. It isn't so comfortable, so I push back and he moves elsewhere. We haven't done too much yet to get ready for this baby to come, but hopefully this week we will start getting more stuff ready. We want to paint the room, get the crib and bassinet up, get some bedding for the crib, and start getting and washing clothes. We have had so much else going on lately that we haven't had time to do these baby things. We are going to run out of time though, only 9 weeks to go! We also need to get a name decided, although I think we will be in the hospital ready to go before we have one picked out for sure. We'll see how that goes... for now, we'll hope this baby stays put till he's supposed to arrive.
1 comment:
I miss being able to watch that belly grow!!! i don't get to see it enough! I'm glad you put up pics!
Post a Comment