Today is my mom's 50th Birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! I must say she looks Damn Good for 50!! Not that 50 is old anymore! We had a great Surprise Party for my mom on Saturday night. My dad and I invited all of her close friends and we shut down the Pool Hall (I know, classy right?) and had everyone there. It was a place where we could have space and have fun for everyone. We had a great turnout and I must say she was quite surprised when she walked in. Dad blindfolded her and drove her around town to get her confused as to where she was going before he brought her. It was a fun night!
I love you mom!!! You are beautiful, kind, loving, fun, crazy, and a best friend! Hope you had a great 50th and here's to many, many more!
I love you mom!!! You are beautiful, kind, loving, fun, crazy, and a best friend! Hope you had a great 50th and here's to many, many more!




1 comment:
Gotta love Barb!!!!
Post a Comment